Saturday, September 15, 2007

The 10 x 10 Post-it show in Lausanne, Switzerland!

I had meant to write about this earlier but better late than never right? Last weekend, if you happened to be in the vicinity of Lausanne, Switzerland, you would have caught the opening of the "10x 10 Post-it" art show by Atrabile. All the participating artists were asked to create an idea using 100 post-its, arranged in a 10 by 10 square. Below you'll see a closeup of one of my post-its.



And here's how it looked with all the post-its arranged together.



It was a fun piece to work on. I wish I lived in Switzerland so I could see what everyone else did for the show.

4 comments:

Jon Klassen said...

yeah. but as soon as the show is over, move the hell outta there.

(awesome post-it thing, graham).

spleenal said...

wow! this is fantastic!

Joe White said...

great post-it action Graham...

don't move to Switzerland eh

Edward Juan said...

Hey Graham! How's going? Still up for swing dancing? I'll give you a heads up on that soon...