Saturday, April 11, 2009

Stumptown Comics Festival in Portland!

I'll be attending the Stumptown Comics Festival in Portland next week (April 18th-19th)! I've been at every Stumptown Festival since it's start in a little old church back in 2004. It's been really fun to watch the event grow over the years.
At this year's show the long awaited Bridge Project Anthology will be debuting! The 100 page book contains a story "Shanghooked!" drawn and written by both Scott C and I. We both had an awesome time creating this piece together and I hope people go nuts for it and the book! I'll also be selling my usual array of Grickle and Hickee books, as well as some minis and original art. Hope to see you there!
Oh! And I've got some brand new pieces on display at Pony Club this month. Make sure to attend the official Stumptown Wrap Party on Sunday, April 19 to witness "The Many Masks of Dr. Manford." Along with a number of other amazing comic artists up on their walls.

4 comments:

Why Edward Juan? said...

I seriously wish I got a table now. Chris and mr. knott was right about how I should attend these festivals more.

Coop said...

Hi, I really like your work and hope that this interests you.

I am attempting to amass a large collection of portraits of Frankenstein's Monster in as many different styles and in as many different media as possible as an ongoing art project. The only stipulation is that the size is 2.5 inches by 3.5 inches (standard artist trading card size) and that each card has name, date, title and anything else you care to add on the back.

I welcome cards from both amateur and professional artists.

I will be leaving blank cards with instructions and mailing address in galleries, colleges, art shops, on buses, handing them out in the street and wherever else I can think of.

If you think you can spare the time to produce a little something, please send a portrait to:

A Patchwork Of Flesh
45 Silversea Drive
Westcliff on Sea
Essex
SS0 9XD
United Kingdom

Each card I receive will be uploaded at http://apatchworkofflesh.blogspot.com/ to produce an on-line gallery, I then hope to put on an exhibition of these cards in a gallery.

_.Mari said...

Oh man! I love your work! I really love it! I did not know you had a blogspot, but I did a post about you!! And when I entered the site I found! Love the blog too!! For sure I will attend! (:
Sorry for bad English
x__x'
I will practice!

Kisses :*

Gorak said...

It was very nice to meet you at stumptown. I'm glad I've found your blog, and I have to say, I love dank: the caveman inventor! I really look forward to seeing more of your work wherever I find it.